All returns must be made within 14 days of recieving the kilt and show no signs of wear.
Tartan kilts MUST have original basting stitch in the pleats
Returns that show wear or the basting stich has been removed, will be subject to a restocking fee
If your purchase was made through UTKILTS.COM, eBay, or Amazon:
- Please contact me HERE and I will authorize the return.
- Once authorized, including the following information with your return
Name order was placed under
Reason for Return
If exchanging, new size/item
- If you are exchanging the kilt because of mismeasurement you must include return shipping costs for the new kilt
- Once your return has been authorized, go ahead and send it back to our return address:
3883 W 5100 S
Roy, UT 84067
Once your return has been authorized and you are ready to send it back, you have two options:
- QUICKEST: If the size of kilt or item that you need is in stock, go ahead and purchase it as a new order. I will get it sent out the next business day
- Once I receive your return, I will refund the original order
If your item is NOT in stock, or for some other reason you are not able to re-order the right size now:
- Send it back following the instructions above with all the required information.
- REMEMBER: Exchanges being made to inccorrect measuring MUST include 10.50 for return shipping
We reminded you several times in the listing and when you click your size to measure! Unfortuantely, we can not afford to pay for your return shipping when you failed to measure properly
- You can send this payment VIA Paypal to my e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can send a check. ALL checks must be made out to BRICE LYTHGOE