All returns must be made within 14 days of recieving the kilt and show no signs of wear.
Tartan kilts MUST have original basting stitch in the pleats
There are two very simple ways to make a return.
If your purchase was made through UTKILTS.COM:
- Login to your MY ACCOUNT at utkilts.com that is located here.
- From there you can create a return for a previous order placed
- If you did not creat an account when you made your order, please contact me directly HERE and I will start the return.
- Once your return has been authorized, go ahead and send it back to our return address:
3883 W 5100 S
Roy, UT 84067
Once your return has been created and it has been authorized, you have two options:
- QUICKEST: If the size of kilt or item that you need is in stock, go ahead and purchase it as a new order. I will get it sent out the next business day
- Once I receive your return, I will refund the original order
If your item is NOT in stock, or for some other reason you are not able to re-order the right size now:
- With your return, include the following information:
Original Order Number
What you are exchange for
- REMEMBER: Exchanges being made to inccorrect measuring MUST include 10.50 for return shipping
- You can send this payment VIA Paypal to my e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can send a check. ALL checks must be made out to BRICE LYTHGOE