UT Kilts "Proud To Be Scottish" Patch
Well, you are right? This iron on patch really shows off your Scottish pride in a beautiful embroidered patch. The universally recognizable Scottish saltire will look amazing with any style of kilt you have. The white lettering is easy to see with the black background that encircles the saltire. This patch looks amazing and will help you show off your Scottish pride even more when attached to your UT Kilt. Size of the patch is 4 inches by 4 inches
Quantity discounts are given on purchase or more than 1.
1. Ensure the fabric surface is clean and free of wrinkles.
2. Warm your iron to the hottest setting based on the fabric the patch is going on (We have found the hotter the better)
3. Pre-heat the location by ironing where you’re going to put the patch.
4. Place your patch and put a thin cloth on top of it.
5. Iron with moderate pressure for about 20 seconds
6. Turn the fabric inside out and iron the patch firmly for 30 seconds.