Exchange and Return Instructions for all orders placed at:
utkilts.com, eBay, and UT Kilts Amazon store.
Any orders made through the Amazon Prime program must be returned using your My Orders section on amazon.com.
They cannot be sent back to us.
Here at UT Kilts we believe that we make the best possible product. With that in mind, we want to offer the best possible and easiest returns and exchange process imaginable. We offer hassle free returns and exchanges on all items for up to 30 days! No questions asked. No restocking fees. You send the item back to us and we will send out another, free of charge. (Customer is responsible for return shipping back to UT Kilts)
We are also so confident that you will absolutely love our kilts that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Go ahead, give us try. Once you try it on, you won’t want to give it back. However, if you do not love our kilts as much as we do the first time you try it on, send it back for a full refund of your original order.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of receiving the item.
- Kilts being returned need to be in new condition (with original tags and packaging)
- NO returns are accepted on special order or clearance items
If you are within the 30 day purchase period, you can go ahead with your return and continue to follow these instructions. No RMA number or any other information is needed for your return/exchange.
(If you are outside the 30 day period, please contact us HERE.)
Steps to make a return/exchange
Please include the following information, inside the box, with your return:
- Name the order was placed under or Order Number
- Indicate, in writing, one of the following:
- Return for Exchange – Include the size or item you are exchanging for
- Return for Refund, Purchased new item – This works well if you need the new item quickly or you don’t want to wait the time to exchange. Full refund is given once the item is received.
- Return for Full Refund – You no longer want the item and want a full refund applied.
Failure to include these will delay the return as we won’t know if you need a refund or replacement
Once you have the information we need written/typed on a piece of paper, insert it with your item in the box you are using to ship it to us.
If Shipping via USPS:
PO BOX 252
Hooper, UT 84315
Physical address if shipping by UPS or Fedex:
4903 W 2200 S
Ogden, UT 84401
- Using the same service and box that we used to ship it to you is usually the least expensive way to go unless you get really good commercial rates through Fedex or UPS
- When using USPS, print your label online. It will save you time and money. Plus all the info you need, including weight, is on the original label we used to send the item to you.
- If you have any questions about shipping, don’t hesitate to ask!