Here's How To Win A Hand Made & Sewn Kilt From Scotland
(Just like this one but in your choice of tartan.)
Your eyes are not deceiving you! You could win a beautiful 8 yard, hand-sewn, made in Scotland kilt. The kilt shown is made by Lochcarron of Scotland in the Forever Scotland Antique tartan. Check out the details here:
1. 100% worsted wool, woven in Scotland.
2. 13oz or 16oz weight
3. Hand-sewn in Scotland
4. Your choice of any in-stock tartan from Lochcarron or another leading Scottish mill
5. Retail value of up to $700!
How do you enter the contest?
This is the simplest contest to enter. There are 3 different ways:
1. Any purchase made from November 30th through December 31st automatically enters you:
Orders up to $99:
$1 spent = 1 entry into the contest
If your order is over $100:
$1 spent = 2 entries into the contest
2. Post a 'kilt in action' video or a testimonial video:
1 video = 40 entries into the contest
3. Post a picture
1 picture = 10 entries into the contest
So what's the catch?
No catch! However, we all know these type of contests have rules so here they are:
1. Matching tartan items like flashes, fly plaids, sashes, etc. are not included. However, they can be purchased along with the kilt.
2. This contest is for the kilt only. Does not include any other accessories.
3. The entries accrued on purchases exclude tax, shipping, and any applied discounts.
4. This contest is void wherever it is prohibited by law