Don't forget to measure!
Olive Green Ultimate Utility Kilt with Comfort Waist
The UT Ultimate utility kilt is revolutionizing kilt wearing. This kilt features the most pockets on just about any kilt. The Ultimate kilt also has Comfort Waist. The only waist that adjusts to YOU, not the other way around:
- Comfort Waist – Exclusively from UTK
The exclusive UTK Comfort Waist is going to change how you feel about kilts. This Comfort Waist is an expandable waist that adjust to fit your size perfectly. No adjusting of the kilt is necessary. It will be the most comfortable kilt that you will ever wear.
- Under-apron Front Pocket
- Two large side cargo pockets.
Go ahead! Try and fill these up. These are very large size cargo pockets with outside storage on the top of each pocket
- Two back pockets
Two good size back pockets. One has a flap that snaps shut, while the other is left open for easy access.
- Two jeans-like slash pockets on either side
Still need more room? Look no further than your hips, right above your cargo pockets. There are TWO, deep slash pockets that will hold just about anything. This allow for easy access to things like wallet, keys, cellphone, etc. that you need to get to quickly. Does your current utility kilt do that?
- Made from Poly-Cotton material
The Ultimate is made from a durable Poly-Cotton blend fabric. Rest assured this kilt will last!
- Brass Antique Hardware
All the hardware on this kilt is a brass antique finish. It matches perfectly with many of the kilt belt buckles we currently offer.
- USA Seller with 2-3 day shipping
I ship within 1 business day. Most people receive their kilt within 2 days.
- Standard 23" drop on all sizes
No one else sells this quality of kilt, with the same features, for the price I am offering. I guarantee your satisfaction.
Welcome to the most comfortable kilt wearing experience you will ever have!
24 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Comfort waist Kilt is perfect. It is lightweight yet tough at the same time. It gets even better after a wash in the washing machine. I will be buying more utility kilts from this company in the future.
This is my second comfort waist kilt. The first fell to bits (and couldn’t be repaired by anyone, including UT Kilts) but this is much better quality. I wish the lifetime guarantee had been available for my first kilt!
The best available and my current favorite!
Loved my first one so much, I had to get a second one to wear when the first is being cleaned! Such a good fit, quality material, and so many pockets. You can’t go wrong with UT Kilt.
Let me first say I love both my kilts from UT Kilts but I'm bummed by the fact that I can't wear my UTK Ultimate Utility Kilt with Comfort Waist without a belt this kilt is a much looser fit than my UT Deluxe BLACKOUT Modern Utility Kilt in the same size, if I had it to do over I would definitely go down a size in this style, part of the the difference in fit may have to do with not having the front snaps and side buckles, it makes the bottom flair out more and not as snug a fit as I would like when working, it sucks when you have your hands full and you feel your kilt losing its fight with gravity.
That said I gave this only a four star rating where my UT Deluxe BLACKOUT gets a solid five.
I apologize for that not fitting like you want. We are always more than willing to exchange so you get the size you need.
I have just returned from 7 days in the N. Georgia mountains camping with my scout troop. The kilt had constant wear in a varied of weather, hot, damp and muggy days, rainy days and cold nights. The kilt was a great choice for the trip and environment. It is cooler in the day, warm at night. It was rugged and looked good; lots of comments from other BSA Troop leaders. And it was among good company for other troops had a smattering of UTKilt wearers as well.
That said I caution purchasers to size up form what every you think your measurements to be. Although the UTKilt is an "off the rack" vs a bespoke and custom fit kilt, the common kilt fitting rules apply. I explain below:
1) the kilt is most comfortable worn high, at or above the navel level. Size larger, maybe two sizes than your measurement. You can cinch the kilt with a belt but it is a tad unforgiving in the expanding waist front. This is true even with the 'comfort fit' option. Message: do NOT expect to use the comfort fit to give you greater girth options. It is a limited stretch fit, designed to give in wearing not compensate for growing girth and beer bellies.
2) And an off-the-shelf kit the waist to hip proportions are fixed. Another reason to size up vs sizing down. Your waist size if NO GUIDE to the proper kilt size. Measure three places, belly button, waist and hip and order the largest of the three with some to spare. E.g., a 44=> 46' or 46" = 48" and so on. Trust me on this.... you need to spare room. I made the mistake of ordering at the measured size expecting the expanding waist band of the stretch comfort waist to compensate. While it helped and allowed me to wear the kilt..... I blew it on the measurements. So, again, size yourself large, don't be vain be comfortable.
3) Commando vs under gear? I predict as others have said in various reviews, you too will soon discover that in the outback at least commando is most comfortable in hot weather. Sitting, especially in public, does require a) practice and b) a change in common practice. If you don't wear a sporran, you need to cross legs of tuck the apron down to cover vital junk form a public airing.
For those who already wear kilts, 'tis a different fit and a great and affordably addition to your kit and boodle. For newcomers to the world of kilt wearing...what are you waiting for? It is a great and affordable start.
I recommend the product, full stop!
Thanks for your great review! I do still always recommend measuring where you plan to wear it and ordering that measurement.
I bought this because I couldn't fit my old kilt (also from UTKilts) any more cause I grew out. It was a great choice. Nice and comfortable. I wore it for our college home opener and needless to say it was well received. Had at least 5 people ask about where I got it from. Outstanding work. Only downside was that I had wanted the black but it wasn't in stock in my size. Oh well there's always next time.
These comfort fit kilts are Perfect.. and as a bonus, ALL THESE POCKETS! Thank you UTKilts ! From fast shipping to a great value product, I can't recommend UTKilts enough.
Great product fit is perfect material and craftsmanship is exceptional!
I was really on the edge about how strong the hold on this kilt would be on my waist, but this thing fits great. Brice really helped me get a good size I can also slim down into. The quality of the material, and the quality of the build are amazing. All of my fellow kilt-wearing friends are jealous of this kilt, and my Crossfit friends think it is awesome.
10/10, would purchase again.