UT Kilts Iron On Logo Patch
We have always been hesitant to add our logo to any of our products. We don't want anyone to feel like they are a walking billboard for us. However, with this product we have balanced the desire that many of our customers have had with having the logo on their kilt while also leaving it off for those that do not want it. This is our first (of many we hope) logo patch that we offer. It is simple to attach and allows those that really like our logo (we love it and hope you do to) to attach it to any part of the kilt they want. That is what makes this such a great alternative to the traditional embroidery done by just about every other kilt maker. With this, you can add it to any part of the kilt without any issue.
1. Ensure the fabric surface is clean and free of wrinkles.
2. Warm your iron to the hottest setting based on the fabric the patch is going on (We have found the hotter the better)
3. Pre-heat the location by ironing where you’re going to put the patch.
4. Place your patch and put a thin cloth on top of it.
5. Iron with moderate pressure for about 20 seconds
6. Turn the fabric inside out and iron the patch firmly for 30 seconds.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super sharp logo...looks great on a kilt, cap, bag or jacket!